The Municipality of Alexandroupolis and the Municipal Library welcome the Wheeling2help Alexandroupolis, Saturday 10 September, at 6.00 pm Square of Light. The action involves Cycling starting Constantinople who finishes in Heraklion, Crete, aiming to raise social awareness of volunteering.
Organizers Hopeful Chrysovergis and Theodora BEACH aimed at gathering funds to purchase 100 wheelchairs, which will share an equal number of 20 cities where the bicycle transmission (5 Alexandroupolis will pass). Under this action, Alexandroupolis day passage of the consignment (September 10th), local associations and organizations will hold Square Lighthouse actions related to sports, health, environment, disability, while creative programs there for children.
The clubs that will participate in the actions are:
• Workshop Creative Volunteer Office Municipality Alexandroupolis
• Alexandroupolis National Podilates- Skaki-- Ping Pong
• Athletic Thrace Group
• Alexandroupolis Bike Team
• Greek Red Cross Alexandroupolis
• Association of Blood Alexandroupolis & Students By Blood
• SOS Traffic Crimes Panhellenic Association
• Departmental Association of People with Disabilities N. Evros
• Tennis Club Alexandroupolis - O.A.A.
• PERPATO- Association disabled & Friends, Komotini
• 1o Seascout Group Alexandroupolis System
• Continued Association of Cancer Patients and Friends,. Evros
• Dance Sonia Orea
• TERRACE book'n'coffee
• City Vibes Jazz Trio Alexandroupolis
At 9.00 pm the # Wheeling2help Host Festival will continue in the small square of the Municipal Library (tobacco houses), Enos 46, with music event of the Jazz trio City Vibes, where if you take a drink of your choice from the cafeteria to help the wheelchair market. Admission is free for all actions in Light Square and the Municipal Library.
We invite you to become part of this Festival Volunteers !!!